Who Is Booking Protect
Booking Protect is a third-party company handling refund protection for the Fine Arts Ticket Office. Booking Protect offers the world’s most flexible and comprehensive booking protection. This gives customers the freedom to purchase experiences with the full confidence that they can afford peace of mind that if life happens they won’t lose their money. Booking Protect is the global leader in booking protection offering our customer the best service and experience in the unfortunate case they need to cancel. Booking Protect provides a digital claims service and dedicated customer service agents to provide guests with the fastest, most complete service, in the shortest amount of time.
What Is Refund ProtectionBooking Protect refund protection is a guarantee that guests can buy at the time of ticket purchase that allows them to apply for a full refund in case certain unforeseen circumstances occur. By adding refund protection, the ticket buyer or anybody in the party, will be able to claim back a full refund should they be unable to attend the booked event due to reasons outside of their control. This includes things such as:
- Injury, illness (inc pre-existing medical conditions) or death happening to you, or an immediate family member.
- Burglary or fire at your residence in the 48 hours immediately before the event.
- Adverse weather including snow, frost, fog or storm where the Government have issued travel warnings.
- The breakdown, accident, fire or theft of a private vehicle en route to the event.
- You being made redundant from or relocated for work which you were unaware of at the time of booking.
How Does Booking Protect WorkIf the customer chooses to opt into Booking Protect refund protection, a link to a full copy of the Booking Protect Terms and Conditions will be emailed with the ticket confirmation email so that customers can see the full scope of coverage. Customers have a 14-day cooling off period, should they change their mind and not require the protection.
All refund protection claims will be handled directly through Booking Protect .
For more information, please see the Booking Protect Terms and Conditions .